Check our additional
Businesses no longer need multiple networks such data, voice, video and wireless as all these applications can be consolidated into a single “WIRED” network. Thus the network infrastructure needs to built out with these consideration in mind and great planning needs to be done to architect it correctly to leverage all these applications and services in a single “WIRED” network. Limitless Technology understands the Switching, Routing and Wireless hardware business implement and the needs to be well architected standards based solutions with special attention to power-over-Ethernet (PoE), quality of service (QoS) and Security:
Businesses can create a better network with right switching hardware. Switches provide a secure switch foundation to help enable data, voice, video, and wireless solutions:
▪ Expandability: Integrate easily with existing hardware to provide a complete data, voice, video, and wireless networking solution.
▪ Performance: Up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds to deliver optimal network performance.
▪ Flexibility: Security, quality, and power features support new applications and technologies, as business needs change.
▪ Simple Management: Choice of easy-to-use embedded device management software to manage the entire network.
▪ Reliability: Rigorously tested to provide reliable connectivity and performance.
▪ Affordable: Designed specifically for small businesses &emdash; without sacrificing features or security.
WAN & Internet Security
Connecting your small businesses to the outside world is as important as connecting your internal network devices to each other. Make all these exchanges securely with Secure Business Routers:
▪ VPN: Virtual private network technology lets your remote workers connect toyour network through a secure Internet pathway. They can access their email and files as if they were in the office.
▪ Security: Built-in firewalls, advanced encryption, and authentication features protect your network from external threats, keeping your business assets safe.
▪ Connectivity: Ability to have multiple connection options for maximum network expandability. Whether you’re using them for an increased number of physical ports or wireless connectivity, these routers are built to deliver advanced connection sharing.
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Organizations often use this technology when they have multiple remote branch offices across the country or around the world that need access to a data center or applications at the organization’s headquarters or another branch location. MPLS is scalable, provides better performance and bandwidth, and improves user experience compared to traditional IP routing. But it is costly, difficult to deliver globally and lacks the flexibility to be carrier independent.
A software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) is a virtualized service that connects and extends enterprise networks over large geographical distances. WANs use links such as multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), wireless, broadband, virtual private networks (VPNs) and the internet to give users in remote offices access to corporate applications, services and resources, allowing them to work regardless of location. SD-WAN monitors the performance of WAN connections and manages traffic in an effort to maintain high speeds and optimize connectivity.